NBC Oklahoma is looking for quality professionals to join our team! Our goal is to afford you every opportunity to grow your career in a positive and rewarding environment. Known as "People You Can Bank On," we are looking for honest, reliable and professional individuals to be part of great workplace community -- one of the top 10 Best Places to Work in Oklahoma. Thank you for your interest in joining us! NBC is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- M/F/Disability/Vets and A Drug-Free Workplace.
Full-time teller in Altus
NBC Oklahoma is looking for a full-time teller in Altus at our Sequoyah location at 101 N Sequoyah. Teller experience preferred and cash handling experience is required. Hours are weekdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and some Saturdays from 8:45 a.m. to noon.
- Greeting customers and assessing their needs, as well as processing customer transactions with professionalism, accuracy and courtesy.
- Counting incoming cash and ordering daily supply of cash. Balancing currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of shift and comparing totaled amounts with data in computer.
- Handling customer complaints and working through sensitive issues to resolution.
- Performing data entry to complete reporting requirements.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality guidelines.
- Other duties as required by management.
Job skills required are good interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail, good problem-solving and a strong sense of customer service.
Interested applicants should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary will vary depending on your experience and knowledge.
Enable Accessibility Mode
Supporting visitors with disabilities is important to NBC so we've enhanced our site to increase contrast of some elements based on user preference.
Do you need high contrast styles?
Yes No, thanks