NBC Oklahoma is looking for quality professionals to join our team! Our goal is to afford you every opportunity to grow your career in a positive and rewarding environment. Because we are known as "People You Can Bank On," we are looking for honest, reliable and professional individuals to join our team. Thank you for your interest in joining us! NBC is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- M/F/Disability/Vets and A Drug-Free Workplace.
BSA officer in OKC
The Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/AML/OFAC Officer is responsible for coordinating the development, implementation and administration of all aspects of the corporatewide Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Program. This position is responsible for designing, evaluating, supporting, and influencing a culture of BSA/AML compliance throughout the organization, as well as assisting in the management and execution of an efficient BSA compliance monitoring program.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sustain a current awareness of the regulatory environment and emergent regulatory and financial crime risks that may impact the bank’s products/services, and BSA/AML controls.
- Uphold and review the BSA and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) monitoring system to guarantee that it has suitable tools to identify suspicious or fraudulent activities.
- Monitor the bank’s compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws and identify suspicious activities related to money laundering, terrorist financing and illegal activity.
- Safeguard adherence to various banking federal laws and regulations.
- Establish the strategic vision of the BSA/AML program.
- Supervise all staff personnel who provide operational support to the BSA Officer on all day-to-day matters.
- Certify employees have the access, knowledge, training and resources required to maintain BSA/AML compliance in their individual areas of operation.
- Manage projects covering a wide range of areas, from assisting business units in developing competent BSA/AML processes that properly identify risk and adhere to bank-wide policy.
- Conduct and maintain the BSA/AML/OFAC Risk Assessment.
- Complete and maintain the BSA/AML/Customer Identification Program (CIP)/OFAC policies and procedures.
- Manage regulatory BSA/AML examinations for both state and federal audits.
- Manage regulatory BSA/AML internal audit examinations.
- Develop and maintain governance over model validation process of automated BSA/AML/OFAC monitoring systems.
- Complete monthly senior management report of relevant BSA compliance reporting to ensure the completion and proper analysis of the program.
- Ensure detailed and prompt investigation of all AML/BSA/fraud incidents.
- Address regulatory changes that impact the business units by assisting business units in implementing processes necessary to comply with regulations.
- Manage 314(a)/314 (b) U.S. Patriot Act program
- Ensure corporatewide training, including BOD and BSA/AML staff meets all required training expectations.
- Adaptive to a changing environment relating to emerging products and services.
- All duties as assigned.
Please email your resume to NBC’s Cindy Head, vice president/chief compliance officer, at email@example.com
Enable Accessibility Mode
Supporting visitors with disabilities is important to NBC so we've enhanced our site to increase contrast of some elements based on user preference.
Do you need high contrast styles?
Yes No, thanks